i-Tech MLS, comprised of the Glendale Association of REALTORS® (GAOR) and the Pasadena-Foothills Association of REALTORS (PFAR), respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the Digital Millennial Copyright Act (DMCA), i-Tech MLS will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to i-Tech’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, i-Tech MLS will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by i-Tech MLS or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to i-Tech’s designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where i-Tech MLS can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not i-Tech MLS, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
i-Tech MLS may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event i-Tech removes the allegedly infringing materials, i-Tech MLS will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that i-Tech removed or disabled access to the materials. I-Tech MLS may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
i-Tech reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user’s access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact i-Tech’s Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist i-Tech in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
GAOR and PFAR have registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). The designated Copyright Agent for both associations and collectively i-Tech MLS is:
Glendale Association of REALTORS®
124 S Isabel Street, Glendale CA 91205